Dead Pool

Jake was adamant about it.

I had to go see the movie Dead Pool with him. He'd watched the movie the week before.

"It's the funniest movie I've ever seen," he said.

I didn't know a whole lot about the movie, but had heard an interview with Ryan Reynolds.

We planned it out.

Saturday night at 7:45.

My sister Corinne and brother-in-law Chuck were in too, but Chuck 'never laughs at funny stuff' as Sam said.

(That stems from the boys and Chuck's disagreement on Ted and Superbad).

At the last minute...

...Sam bowed out.

So it was just me and Jake...

...and he'd already seen it.

I could've skipped out.

But Jake was adamant.

So the verdict?

It was really funny...

...there was also a plot line that was interesting all the way through.

Like other Superhero movies there was a lot of crap blown up.

It deserved the R-rating though.

As we headed out of the theatre Jake got his props...

...he'd chosen a movie that we all liked.

Check it out...

...but it doesn't need me to promote it...

...it's the highest grossing R-rated movie of all-time.

Women will like it too...

...while Ryan Reynolds is no Cliff Fazzolari...

...he's in decent shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty