White Hollywood

Chris Rock is going to go to town regarding the latest flap over the Oscar's being painted white.

A crazy story...

...an unnecessary one?

I guess that being a white American I never really pay much attention to how much attention one race is getting or not getting.

I did find it weird that the spokesperson against racism regarding the Academy Awards was Jada Pinkett Smith who's entirely family makes millions in Hollywood.

She made the announcement from a mansion.

Perhaps she was just pissed that her husband didn't get nominated for the top award, but really...

...are they really being oppressed?

I don't think that the Smith family is currently being held down by the man.

But then again...

...perhaps there is some bias.

I'm pretty naive when it comes to that sort of thing.

Chris Rock will set them straight.

And can you really claim racism on the part of the academy if the guy who is hosting is black?

It's all so confusing.

I don't watch the award shows anyway.

I think all the self-congratulating is a joke anyway.

I was actually on a stage getting a book award when it hit me:

"This is bullshit."

I didn't write books for awards.

But then again, I guess some people like to be honored.

Black people do too.

I'm sure that Will Smith was great in the Concussion movie.

Probably award-worthy.

But I don't buy into the conspiracy...

...but I am naive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie