Breaking News: Orenthal and Avery Are Guilty

There has been a whole lot of talk about "Making a Murderer".

Now there will be a lot of talk about O.J. Simpson as there is a new series starting about his court case.

In both instances there are still people out there who think:

They were framed.

My beautiful wife and I watched the Making a Murderer series in about a week's time.

It was really well done and the documentary was set up in a very mysterious manner. The twists and turns were hard to see coming and doing it over such a long period of time allowed for a whole bunch of convenient truths.

"What do you think?" Kathy asked when it was finally over.

"He did it."

"What?" She asked. "How can you say that?"

"We were told one side," I said. "And the cops aren't going that far out of the way to set him up."

Still...there were a lot of questions raised and I thought that there was enough there for reasonable doubt...but again...I didn't see all of it.

Maybe the questions raised in the documentary were asked and answered during the trial.

The jury must have thought so.

And now we are back to Orenthal.

My boys always say the same thing when I bring up his name:

"Great player. Found not guilty."

They do it because it drives me crazy.

I seethe inside when I think of him on the Buffalo Bills Ring of Honor and in the Hall of Fame.

Take a stand - kick him the hell out!

Anywhoha...

The FX series will shine a new light on it.

We will hear that he too was framed.

People will stand in his corner...again.

This is what I know for sure:

If you're aligning yourself with Steven Avery or O.J. Simpson...

...you need new heroes.

'Cause they did it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie