Star Wars

The movie has made a billion dollars already.

The highest grossing film in the first week.

The highest grossing film in it's second week.

The biggest Christmas Day score ever.

Ehhh...

...I've seen just one of the Star Wars films.

Don't ask me which one.

Jake made me go back about ten years ago.

I don't remember a minute of it.

And I don't mean to be dismissive. People seem to really like it.

I've just never really been interested.

Does that make me un-American?

Which one is the first?

Should I watch the sequels or the prequels first?

I just don't know!

And through the years people have talked about it to me. I've actually pretended to know what they were talking about.

George Lucas.

R2D2.

Jabba.

Who else?

Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford, right?

Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader?

See...I know enough to pretend...but I'm not sure I'll be heading to the theater.

The boys have been interested.

Howard Stern will crow about it.

But I'll most likely miss this one too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie