Kaley, Chapman and Concussions

I had a dream the other night that I met Kaley Cucco (Penny from The Big Bang) and that I not only met her, but that she wanted to make out with me.

Which we did.

But Kathy caught us.

And wasn't mad.

"Hey, if there's someone out there dumb enough to make out with you, go for it," she said.

Anywhoha...

Back in the real world.

I'm not enamored with the Yankees trading for Aroldis Chapman the fireballing, alleged domestic-abuser from the Reds.

He's a great talent and will help them, but I'm not a hypocrite.

He's not been charged but they said he may have choked his girlfriend and immediately following their disagreement, he shot 8 holes in his garage. He's also had a couple of other run-ins.

There's an arrogance about Yankees fans, of course...

...We can fix him!

But the truth of the matter is I bust on the abusers and idiots on the Bills...

...so...gotta' stand with my convictions...

...not a fan of the move.

Wil Smith is running around talking about his movie, Concussions, which exposes the dark underbelly of the NFL (as if it isn't all underbelly).

It crossed my mind when I was dropping the boys off the other day at the Bills game.

Thousands gather to cheer as about 20 men line up and render one another's end of life as senseless (literally).

The harder they hit, the louder they cheer.

I've been screaming out about the NFL lying to the players for years and years...

...but there were a couple of times this year where the player defied advice and got himself ready to play.

It's a vicious cycle.

Really vicious.

Smith says that he can't watch a game anymore after finding out what he found out.

The NFL will spin it as a work of fiction.

Retired players stumbling around their houses will tell you differently.

You're a big girl or boy.

Make your own decision.

But stick to your convictions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie