Bruce Will Fix It!


My phone really started blowing up on Friday late morning.

I try to throw the cell phone on the floor on the passenger side so that I'm not tempted to pick it up as I drive...

...but there were a whole bunch of text messages coming through.

I pulled to the side of the road, expecting that something bad was happening, either at home or on one of the jobs.

But it was quite the opposite.

Springsteen announced his tour plans for the first three months of 2016.


Check that out.

Buffalo, Rochester, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Albany.

Damn!

We could get a large limo van and travel from city to city in an endless quest to meet Bruce.

I could get my big friend, a college roommate, a gypsy woman and maybe a girl we pick up at Starbucks!

We could figure out what has gone wrong in our lives from what we believed would happen back in the early 80's when we started going to Bruce concerts.

Hey!

That sounds like the plot to an award winning book.

Dogs on Main Street!

Can't wait!

I don't know how many of the dates I can grab tickets for, but I tell you, I stopped thinking about terrorist attacks and mass shootings.

Bruuuuuuuuuuccccccccccceeeeeee!

Who's in?

If my text messages are any indication it sounds like everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty