Bruce Tickets

Started to get slightly annoyed when I saw the first article about the scalpers who grab up all the Springsteen tickets way before they go on sale to the general public.

Got even more agitated thinking about the fact that the tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday when I am usually limping up a freaking ladder somewhere.

Thought about the angst that I've battled each and every time a new tour is announced.

During the Born in the USA days the calls shut down the switchboard on the East Coast.

So.

I took a deep breath and figured out something...

...I haven't ever missed a show that I wanted to go to...

...and I haven't sat in the upper deck in about 30 years.

We will get there!!!

But I was still annoyed when I contacted the First Niagara Center on Thursday afternoon.

Me: Will you be selling tickets at the window on Friday morning?

Douche: Yes. But you need a handbill.

Me: How do I get a handbill?

Douche: There aren't any left.

Me: When did they become available?

Douche: I'm not sure.

Me: What the $%#&?

Douche: You can still come down and try to get tickets.

Me: That's what I asked you.

Douche: But you'll be behind the people who have handbills.

Me: Will there be tickets left after they buy theirs?

Douche: Probably not.

Me: Are you purposely f&*#ing with me?

Douche:


Douche was gone.

So...

...wish us luck.

Friggin' Bruce.

Why doesn't he comp me a couple after all these years?

I only need about 30.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie