Sitting Ducks

Another mass shooting.

We're sitting ducks.

Do you care about the circumstances anymore?

Are you shocked when you get the update?

Do you really do the 'thoughts and prayers' or just tweet it?

I don't even want to hear about these shootings anymore.

I made a huge mistake by tweeting the following thing:

"Our society is a nightmare."

A guy who roots for the gun in such situations tried to bait me into saying anything that was anti-gun.

I wished him a good day.

You know what he blamed it on?

Regulations that make it tough for good citizens to actually get guns.

Maybe he is the one who is right.

I don't know.

I just don't freaking know anything anymore.

But this one is at a home for the disabled, right?

So.

Churches.

Movie Theaters.

High Schools.

Colleges.

Grammar Schools.

Armed Forces Bases.

Every Street Corner in America.

It makes me appreciate each day, however, when the wife and kids walk through the door.

They survived the war zone...

...that is now our streets.


I'm never more happy than when my ducks are sitting at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie