Merry Christmas!

There's an awful lot of work for one day's events, isn't there?

I helped clean around the house...including three bathrooms.

(The boys had a pubic hair rug going in their stall).

And while I was doing it, and as I was trying to stand up without yelping, I thought:

"Merry Christmas!"

And these days there are a lot of people griping about "They" and "Them" attacking their rights to say "Merry Christmas" and I continue to marvel at the beauty of it all.

"Merry Christmas!"

Christmas has been weird for me over the last 6 years.

The party has been smaller.

A bit of sadness surely creeps in.

When you're thinking about love and family and togetherness it's only natural to think of those who aren't celebrating with you.

But the feeling certainly hasn't changed all that much.

I feel the closeness.

I appreciate all that I do have.

The aches and pains go away a little...

...and despite all there is to do...

...I appreciate my beautiful wife and adoring kids and unbelievable Mom and Kathy's Mom & Dad and great siblings and siblings-in-law and the nieces, nephews...

...and my friends...

...and my doggies.

God Gave Me Everything I want.

Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie