D.B. of the Week: eBible Fellowship Lunatics

Well, we're still here.

The world didn't end in a fiery ball.

And for that the eBible Fellowship out of Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania has been awarded the prestigious D.B. of the Week Award.

Work has been rough.

The Yankees were eliminated.

Winter is coming.

The Bills still look like the Bills... so...

...I wasn't all that disappointed when I got the news, but no worries, anyways.

We live to see another day!

But when is enough just about a freaking 'nuff with these religious fights, proclamations and righteous stands?

When are people gonna' figure out that these lunatic preachers are pedaling fear with the end of times crap?

Perhaps one day one of them will be right, but who's going to be around to congratulate the Jimmy the Greek of the religious ranks?

If we all go at once, besides, the line to go either up or down is going to be ridiculous.

I suppose I should pack a bag to go either way...

...but why these people win the D.B. of the week award is because there are actually people who believe this crap. I know that in the coming days we are going to hear about people who sold all their worldly goods and ran up their credit card bills.

They can feel good knowing that I think they're D.B.'s as well.

When the world finally does end...

...none of us will be here to listen to the 'I told you so's.'

End of the world???

Bunch of dopey bastards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie