Me & the Loser & One of My Idols



So, my cousin pays off her bets...with a wonderful assist from her Mom...the pasta was served. The grilled chicken was served. The veggies were served. The salads were served. The brownies were served. The cheesecake was served. The ice cream cake was served.

And like any good bet, I worked up a hell of a sweat eating a lot of one thing and a little of everything else.

So many of you who read Oh Brother! know that I paid a lot of money in dinners over the years. I grew so tired of being the stooge, but with Jeff watching from above, I carried on a little of the tradition today.

My cousin Kristin was happy to pay off her Sabres bet from last year...and don't you know it, we already re-upped for next year. I'd gladly go with the same menu, so keep that in mind...looooooooossssssseeeeeeerrrrrrrr!

Now it may seem a bit harsh to call someone a loser after you've eaten their food for a good couple of hours, but that's how these bets go.

Me and the loser.

And Uncle Jim.

Somehow he always seems to be in on these bets, doesn't he?

A grand day. Now if only I could move a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie