Are You Fired Up Yet?!!!


The 1st Annual Thunder Road Softball Tourney for Jeff Fazzolari is set for August 14 at New Oregon Field at 11 a.m.

If you are interested in playing come a little early so we can sort out the teams.

Cool, right?

Well, to get you in the spirit of things here is the dialogue of a text exchange that I had with Johnny, who is thrilled with the idea and will be there cheering loud:

Johnny: What's up?

Me: Nothing, buddy, what're you doing?

Johnny: Just wondering...who is running for you on Aegest 14?

Me: You!

Johnny: Who's running for Uncle Dude? Can I run for both of you?

Me: Definitely.

Johnny: I can't wait!

Me: It's gonna' be a lot of fun.

Johnny: I hope you hit it far so I can run all the way home.

Me: Maybe Uncle Dude can do that! I'm old!

Johnny: You're bald too. I saw your book interview on YouTube.

Me: But I'm good-looking right? All Fuzzy's are good-looking.

Johnny: Most of 'em!

This tourney was dreamed up by a good friend of Jeff's. We need to turn it into a celebration of all that is beautiful!

For Johnny, Rock and Fair-Fair!

GET FIRED UP!

Comments

I'm fired up! So are Paige & Tony! I might be the only Fuzzy sibling who can run... weird, y'all are messed up.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie