Peal An Egg

So that damn computer whipped a couple of brainy dorks at a game of Jeopardy and the whole world is up in arms.

There are plenty of things that computer can't do. Like drink a case of beer. Eat a pound of pasta. Peal an egg.

Watson supposedly hammered the competition. I didn't watch for it. I don't ever watch that show, actually. Isn't it on opposite Judge Judy? Regardless, I was sort of rooting for the computer anyway. We don't need any new stars and if one of the nerds would have beat the computer we would have been force fed another star.

Speaking of stars. I see that Lance Armstrong is retiring again. Are the people that run the doping investigations getting too close? Is it time to try and bag the other Olson twin. I thought of running a photo of old Lance with the blog title of 'douche' but considered that tasteless.

That's why I mentioned it anyway.

And that is what you will never get from a computer. Real, truthful, opinion-based information that may or may not be true.

Feed the life story into Watson and he will spit back all sorts of accolades about courage and dignity and bike-riding titles. There is no way of feeling, or believing, or caring or loving...or in my case with Lance...non-loving.

So, don't have a cow about the computer kicking our ass. Men have to program the computer, right? I never thought I was smarter than a computer anyway.

But at least I can peal an egg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty