Thurman Is Spinning In His Grave


Man, oh man. Why does A-Rod have to be caught doing such things? Can't he just hide out until it's his turn to bat?

Yesterday at the Super Bowl the camera caught A-Rod being fed popcorn by Cameron Diaz as he watched the game. In and of itself it isn't so bad, but A-Rod just never catches a break. He looked like someone who was less than manly in the pose.

Thurman Munson would've never let that go.

Now I'm not saying that what he did was wrong. It certainly was an intimate moment with his movie star girlfriend - who is no Kathy Fazzolari, by the way - but it just doesn't look right.

I have a buddy who once kissed his girlfriend's hand as me an a couple of his other buddies looked on. We have never let him forget that moment of weakness and I'm sure he just laughed out loud when reading this. Guys just don't forgive other guys when there is a public display of affection.

Perhaps the rest of the Yankees don't care, but there was A-Rod...big, bad, homerun hitting A-Rod being fed freaking popcorn on national television.

Like my buddy, he will never live it down. I can see Jeter and Swisher lining up to take potshots at him as he steps into the batter's box in a couple of weeks.

At least they better.

A-Rod is really fortunate he never was on the same team as Thurman. I swear, they wouldn't have lasted two days together.

And Thurman would've won the fight in about thirty seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie