May I Opine?

Sarah Palin is not Ronald Reagan. Can someone please tell her that? Also, Ronald Reagan was not a cartoon character. He did not speak of my values. Remember when he slept through his second term? Remember when he lied about the Arms Deal or claimed he didn't know? Remember when his Reaganomics crippled the country for twenty freaking years?

Just saying...

I tried Pittsburgh. I really did. I love that city. I kind of like the Steelers and the way they conduct their business. But I can't do it. Having read the police report and after listening to Ben talk all week. I am a Packer-Backer this weekend. Six is enough anyway, but I get that rubbing it in the other people's faces mentality. I'm a Yankee fan!

Pack 27 Steelers 24.

I have already had enough of February. Snow, cold, American Idol, football over, a month and a half away from baseball, Egypt, more snow, blizzards, kids sick, sore knee, 28 short freaking days.

Horrible month. And it will be followed by another shit month. Not a fan of March either...other than Carrie and Jim's birthdays.

Come on, April.

Speaking of April to the tax man today.

I wish I had a clue. Every year I go in with a knot in my stomach thinking that after searching through my receipts and paperwork that the tax gentleman...a fine fellow...is going to say, "Uh, you're screwed."

Usually I do okay, but it is never enough, is it?

I don't like April either.

Oh yeah, baseball season. I do like April.

Anything else to jot down this morning?

It's cold. My knee is sore.

Ah hell, at least I ain't pretending that I'm Ronald Reagan.

Comments

Cliff Fazzolari said…
oops, my wife's birthday is in March too.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie