Oh Brother! Buffalo News Article

http://www.buffalonews.com/life/article334222.ece

The feeling this morning was one of dismay with an eye on trying to continue to pass the message of Jeff's life along to a world of people who really need to know him.

I knew the article would be out this morning. Over the last few weeks I talked all things Jeff with the News reporter, Charity Vogel, and with a great assist from my buddy Pops, we were able to give Charity a nice overview. The book was also read quickly, by the reporter, and she captured the ideas nicely.

But my heart hurt this morning.

I didn't want to read about it.

I wished it never had to be written.

That's the pain of trying to promote this book.

Yet I am not trying to understand life. I am working to enjoy it.

Join me, won't you?

To order a signed copy of the book: send your address to cliffordfc@roadrunner.com.

Please send Charity a note of thanks for carrying the story forward. cvogel@buffnews.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie