The Elfster

My always thoughtful and wonderful sister, Corinne, set the family up on a website where we could work to exchange gift ideas and friendly dialogue so that the gift-buying experience wasn't so difficult.

It was a fine idea for a normal family, but I just got through reading some of the anonymously posted comments and I couldn't help but laugh - hysterically.

We picked on one another unmercifully for all sorts of faults. As you might guess I was asked for my bra size, one of my sister-in-laws was asked - "How about a brain -would you like one of those?"

Line after line of random punch lines was delivered by one and all. I'm certain that no one actually took the bitterness to heart. My wife who was butchered by one brother-in-law simply shrugged it off - "What did you expect?" she asked as I laughed at one post that suggested she buy a recipe book - "You're all a bunch of idiots."

Not sure, but I think my wife threw a full insults in there too - if you can't beat the idiots - join them.

She knew what she was getting into.

So, for anyone out there who believes I was the author of some of the fancy jokes, rest assured that I hardly meant any of them - and I'm looking forward to a great holiday with the ones that I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie