What Kind of Man Indeed?

Every night I pass by the television as Kathy keeps an eye on the case of the missing Florida girl, Caylee. It's a horribly sad story that actually turns my stomach when I consider the circumstances.

Yesterday they finally placed the blame on the man who murdered and decapitated Adam Walsh in 1981. His father, who started America's Most Wanted, and really spearheaded a lot of efforts to find missing children, was shown in all the newspapers and on television. He said that he just wanted to know what kind of man could murder or decapitate a child.

Those of us who live in the real world couldn't possibly understand how such a mind works. Did that mother really kill Caylee? What were Adam Walsh's last moments like?

I suppose that it is too close to Christmas to consider such a tragic subject, but day after day, it's on Nancy Grace.

Just for curiosity sake, stop at your local rest stop and look at the faces of the missing persons. There are thousands and thousands of kids that disappear, and can you imagine the people who are preying on our children?

Jake has the stomach flu today. When I saw the hurt in his eyes when he couldn't hold down a glass of water, I wanted to take the flu from him, and beat the hell out of it myself.

What kind of a man, indeed, could watch, and even enjoy the suffering of a child?

Comments

You're right. It is tragic. And don't worry, you'll get the flu from Jake... and if you give it to me or my children, I WILL beat the hell out of you...

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty