Ahead Of My Time

I see that Burger King has come up with a cologne that smells like meat. I've been carrying that scent around for quite some time. Actually, it seems strange to me - what size girl is one trying to catch with a meat-smelling cologne? Gives a whole new meaning to smelling delicious, I suppose.

Actually I had a close friend ask me if I carry garlic around in my pocket to ward off vampires - being of Italian descent that was sort of a compliment - can't get enough garlic.

I can't see outside my window right now - another Buffalo Sunday - too bad the Bills weren't home this week - this is the kind of weather that enhances our National reputation. The Bills had a lovely season, by the way, can't wait for Ralph to start asking for a handout.

The kids are not quite as wound up about Christmas and I believe it is the lost touch with Santa thing that is holding them back. Matt and Jake have long since figured it all out and I'm not sure that Sam ever fully bought the story. He sort of figured out long ago that Rudolph was a farce and his pointed questions showed that he wasn't really into the games. It's sort of a shame though because we have lost a bit of leverage - Santa's watching is greeted with a wink and a nod.

So, what to do with a day when we are stuck in the house all day long. Movies, football, video games - church was even shut-down so we may watch it on the tube.

Oh well, perhaps I'll just slap on a little meat cologne and see what comes chasing.

Not a lot, I'm guessing - the dogs will certainly hang around though.

You've got to be kidding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie