Drunk On Power

Can you believe this Illinois Governor? Bagadonuts or whatever the hell his name is- what kind of arrogant moron is he? And did anyone ever tell him that his hairpiece looks ridiculous? They should jail him just for coming out of the house with that on his head.

Heard today that CC Sabathia's new Yankee contract is worth the median American income for every inning he pitches! Every single inning represents him passing the average income of an American. Ah, misplaced priorities - you've got to love it. At least the Yankees have a lefty ace - miss the playoffs, my ass!

Yet this blog is about the entitlement and the people who seem to make so much money in such a short period of time that they believe they are above the law, above the rest of society, and above the rules of being a decent human being.

Having money and power does not entitle you to act like an ass, does it? Blagojevich wasn't even trying to be discreet. Flying into Congress to beg for money isn't exactly discretionary either.

I've met a few millionaires in my day - I didn't like very many of them. One man I worked for was an absolute zero even though he was worth millions. All of them shared one thing - a love of control, no matter who it was they were stepping on.

Perhaps it takes a certain type of person to become filthy rich beyond comprehension.

Seems to me that the person these people become isn't the person I want to be.

That sounds like a statement that Chrissy might have made in the old Three's Company Show - but you get my point.

C.C. you later.

Comments

Rosie said…
looks like you need to change your dogs name to Cameron too.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie