Bad Behavior

So, A-Rod is being linked to Madonna, and A-Rod's wife reportedly ran off with Lenny Kravitz. Last year, A-Rod was spotted with a few strippers.

He hit a homer last night, so I'm good with it. Yet how can I tell my kids about Marshawn Lynch's bad behavior and just gloss over A-Rod's?

Does it matter who or what he sleeps with? Is it the Bill Clinton question all over again? I mentioned it to my brother - "Come on, dude, he makes 25 mil per year and women are all over him - do you think his wife ever really cared if he was doing someone else?"

"Madonna?" I asked.

"You'd reject Madonna?" he asked.

I guess I'll never find myself in such a situation. I can't even get the mail without getting clearance from the tower over me. Yet my question when I read the NY Post story about C-Rod being off with Lenny Kravitz (If he's A-Rod - Cynthia must be C-Rod). He had a game last night. She's doing someone else in France - who's with the kids?

That's my point - it's bad behavior, right - no matter what tax bracket. Far be it for me to question someone else's marriage - there's enough challenges in my own family - to worry about his. I decided to go right to the source.

"Did you hear about A-Rod?" I asked my wife.
"He brings home 25 mil a year," she said.
"So if you were married to him, you'd excuse his infidelities?"
"That's a lot of money," she said.
"So what's the income bracket I need to reach before I can act like an ass?"
"Obviously you've reached it," she kidded.
"You'd be all right with his act?" I asked again.
"He has a wonderful chest," she said. "He's beautiful, actually?"
"What about my chest?" I asked.

She laughed and hung up.

Do we just accept bad behavior? Is it bad behavior? How much money is enough to buy your way out of moral dilemmas?

All questions I hope I never have to answer.

Comments

deafjeff said…
two 250 million dollar contracts. Why was he stupid enough to get married in the first place?

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie