Unplugged

Been a pretty busy month of July.

I changed companies after just about 20 years - hit the ground running with the new place.

Played some golf nearly every weekend. Did yard work. Did some work at Mom’s house.

And hit a freaking wall of sorts!

My legs were bothering me on Sunday night.

By Tuesday at 1:00, I needed to take my socks off because their mere presence was hurting my feet.

My legs feel like concrete stubs.

It was almost as if someone had suddenly pulled the plug on me.

Sixty isn’t the new thirty.

I don’t care what they say.

I scheduled a massage…

…gotta get the legs back.

And usually that works, but I was thinking, during the day yesterday…

…what happens when the legs don’t bounce back?

There will come a day, right?

Ah, hell, I’m too young for that kind of talk.

The legs will loosen up.

(I hope).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon