The Hot Tub Is Gone


My son Sam hosted a lot of parties in that hot tub. Very often I would visit the garage and find:

1). He didn’t put the cover on.

2). He unplugged it and it got cold.

3). He had beer cans floating in there.

The cover was demolished when two idiots wrestled on top of it and broke it.

I tried to fix it.

Bought a new cover.

It worked for a little while and then the motor quit.

I had nursed it through repairs once and I wasn’t going to throw good money after bad.

So it sat in the garage for a long while….

…aggravating me.

Then we had a refrigerator placed next to it. 

Along with a broken basketball hoop.

Kathy’s middle name should be ‘gonna’.

“I’m gonna’ order a new drinking fountain for Ollie.”

“I’m gonna’ sort the clothes in that back room and send them to the Salvation Army.”

I am less of a ‘gonna’ guy.

I made a call and those two guys stopped by around 2:00.

By 3:00 I was sweeping up the dirt and throwing it all away.

The hot tub is history.

So is the ‘fridge and the hoop.

Now about those clothes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon