Glorious

I have never understood the people who say:

“I love winter.”

This is the perfect time of year and Western New York has the best summer weather.

Not too hot, not too humid.

Perfect.

I also can’t imagine the people who leave their house and have to sit inside on days like yesterday.

I was a little sore yet yesterday, but I got to the first site, knowing I’d be doing enough walking to work the kinks out.

Listening to music on the way there, avoiding all politics.

Ran into a guy I’ve known for a long while.

“I can’t believe I’m voting for Kamala,” he said.

I pretended I was singing as the guy beside him started an argument.

“No Politics on the scaffold!” I yelled. “And if you fall I’m going to come back and kick you in the ribs while you roll around on the ground.”

They laughed.

Sun shining bright.

I love summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon