I’m Not Gonna’ Make it to November

I pulled a muscle in my thigh - probably climbing a scaffold on Friday - so I was kind of hobbled all day yesterday.

Sat around all day - but at least I had the Yankees at 1:00 - they promptly fell behind 6 to zip…

…so I flipped around and caught way too much social media about the upcoming election.

I’m not going to make it.

I’m so sick of all the speculation about whether or not Joe is going to drop out.

There was also way too much of the dope with the tampon on his ear pretending that he took a bullet, as he spewed nonsensical on everything from Hannibal Lector to his combover.

He’s going to deport millions.

He’s going to bring jobs back and build a wall and on and on and on and on.

He had the job.

He passed one bill…

…same one he will try again…

…tax cuts for billionaires.

Anyway, where does one go to get away from everything political whilst using a heating pad and an ice pack?

I went through a few stalker movies…

…one about a woman who hooked up with a guy who was married and had murdered his former girlfriend.

The other was about a working Mom who thought her husband was doing the nanny but was actually being stalked by his ex-girlfriend.

“These movies are awful,” Kathy mentioned.

“That’s why they’re good.”

Well, they aren’t good…

…but they’re better at what’s happening in the real world of politics.

The good news is that the leg was better by the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon