“Are You An Idiot?”

I finally pulled the trigger.

Work has begun on the release of my next book:

“Are You An Idiot?”

Unfortunately, it’s autobiographical and takes aim at the number one clown in my life:

Me.

It’s funny, but I sat in a job trailer yesterday morning and I told two stories that I have included in the book and I got some serious laughs.

That’s what I’m looking to get out of this one - I want to make people laugh.

It’s been a weird stretch of time and through the years I’ve shared some of my most memorable and embarrassing moments.

I decided to write them all down.

From my very first day out in the real world until just a few days ago, I’ve done some goofy stuff.

The real heroes of the stories are my friends and family and those who were there to point out how idiotic my antics were.

My Dad was pretty good at pointing out some of my screw ups, as were all of my siblings.

The nuns played a huge role…

…my buddies witnessed plenty.

We laughed a lot - I enjoyed being the brunt of the joke.

Of course, I’m not alone…

…there isn’t a single person who walked through life without doing dumb things.

I think it works…

…I can’t be sure until it’s read…

…I’ll keep you posted.

Who knows…

…a few of you may make an appearance.

“Are You An Idiot?” Has one goal:

Make people laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon