That Was A Bust!


Life is weird and people are pretty predictable.

I knew that there was going to be a whole lot of bitching because it was very cloudy here on eclipse day, and while it was disappointing I talked myself into enjoying it.

I started the football toss with Ollie in complete light, and he made a pretty good catch in total darkness.

And then I went on social media to hear all about the event ‘sucking’.

Everyone is looking for something to blame and there’s just a blatant, consistent need to whine about everything.

Yeah.

The sun and moon were blocked by the clouds, but it was still a monumental event…

…and when it went from light to dark and then back to light, I threw that pass and shared the moment with two of the boys.

“That was cool,” Sam remarked.

I congratulated Ollie for being the first dog to catch a pass in a total eclipse in more than 100 years…

…and he had pressure on him to not dub it…

…he’s the GOAT.

So, there you have it:

Eclipse fun.

Not everything sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie