Eclipse Day 2024!!!

The forecast isn’t perfect. 

The poor weather dudes, who seem to get blamed for bad weather, sound almost suicidal as they let us know that the look we get won’t be perfect because of partial cloudiness.

Sucks for those who are paying a grand a night for their Motel 6 hotel room.

And because I’m a mental midget who can’t deal with change to my daily routine, I won’t know quite how to go about things.

Most businesses are shutting things down, and the job sites will be quiet.

So, I will make my way home.

I’m half tempted to play ball with Ollie as we go from light to dark and back to light. He can catch the ball no matter how far or when I throw it…

…so we will watch him try.

I talked about it with my Mom.

“I don’t get why it’s happening,” she said. 

I don’t know all the ins and outs of it, but did my level best to explain.

“The universe is amazing,” she said.

Thought about that simple line for a while and then I saw a Tic-Toc post that mentioned that in 2124 there wouldn’t be any mention or trace of me left…

…the message being:

“Enjoy your moments and the things we get to experience here and now.”

Even if what we are seeing is through partly cloudy skies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie