What’s the Score?

Man, it’s been wild.

The NCAA games have played non-stop here at Camp Clifford and believe it or not, I’m still in the running with a bracket.

That may change tonight as I need Illinois to beat UConn.

Yet, we were switching from one channel to the other.

Kathy and Sam enjoy making 8-leg parlays and betting $3.

“If it hits I win $600.”

“Problem being you have to get 8 things right and 6 of them have no chance.”

That doesn’t stop them from reading their bets to me.

“Sabres are winning,” Jake texted me.

Meanwhile, I was watching the Yankees game closely on my phone.

“Stanton just demolished a ball,” I answered.

Camp Clifford was buzzing!

“It’s midnight,” Kathy said, as the Duke game wound down. “You’re going to pay for your partying.”

And I did…

…because Miller the cat had slept through all the excitement and was wondering..

…at six this morning….

…why the hell I wasn’t awake.

“Get out!” I yelled. “There were games on!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie