Eyes On the Horizon

Today is my sister Carrie’s birthday and she is embarking on a truly amazing, exciting endeavor.

Her first book is on the horizon!

It’s going to be called “Eyes on the Horizon” and it’s a story idea that she’s worked on for a long time.

I have read plenty of her fiction through the years, and I have only one thing to say:

It’s about damn time!!!

And, I have implored her to enjoy every second of the process.

(Here’s a little insight for you - it’s not all that FUN to put a book out - it’s hard!)

Yet, there are great moments:

Like seeing the cover, or holding the first copy, or getting that first message from someone who was touched by the story, or in handing Mom her copy.

All great stuff!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, brilliant sister…

…relax and enjoy it!

It’s going to be incredible, and no one can ever take it from you!

We love you, enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie