The Stallone Family

We watched the reality show for the Stallone family.

Sly has a wife and three lovely, goofy daughters and of course, his brother Frank hangs around.

It’s laid-back and an easy watch but they truly have to go out of their way to try and work up a problem.

They have houses everywhere. When they vacation it’s not a ‘let’s use our miles’ type of situation.

Yet, there was certainly one major problem.

When they do venture out in public, Rocky is absolutely surrounded. Within a couple of hours - even at an ice cream shop in Italy - hundreds…thousands show up to catch a glimpse.

“That’s gotta’ be horrible,” I said.

And Stallone seems like a gracious, decent guy. He certainly doesn’t complain about his fame, but man, it looks like an absolute nightmare.

“Would you bother him if you saw him in public?” Kathy asked.

“I’d feel like I would have to tell him how much those films meant to my Dad and my brothers and sisters,” I said. “But how many times a day does he hear that?”

“Right?”

And celebrity is a strange thing - especially THAT amount of fame.

He’s a 76-year old man with a bad back…

…and a lot of houses!

“His daughters keep talking about finding themselves and their careers,” Kathy said. “Have we seen any of them work?”

Nope.

God Bless them.

Easy watch and good fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie