I don’t know how to turn the photo around!

Yet, it’s a great photo - my Mom’s and Dad’s wedding photo.

They were so young! And man, I can see my siblings and my nieces and nephews in their faces.

And it’s amazing to see Grandma and Grandpa and my cousins as children.

And today is Easter and of course there are thoughts of family and God and love and, well, you know…

…Happiness.

I showed Mom the photo and she loved it, of course.

“Life goes by so fast,” she said.

Indeed.

The photo is 64 years old.

So much happened because of the union between those two pretty amazing people.

The story of a life.

And so much comes back to you when you see such a photo. I thought of being a child and running around the neighborhood.

I recalled moments when me and Dad were alone on the road for work.

The dinners.

The talks.

The laughs.

I’m hoping that my boys can look back…

…years and years from now…

…and smile as I did today when I saw the photo.

Happy Easter!

Make those memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie