It’s No One’s Business

Kate Middleton has cancer.

I know that because she was hounded by the press because as a member of the royal family she owes the world an explanation, I guess.

I’m not a Royal family fanatic - I think it’s a weird costume party type of existence, but society over there hasn’t learned much.

Princess Di was killed when the car she was in was chased by paparazzi.

Kate Middleton was out of the spotlight and people went crazy speculating about what was going on, so they put out a photo of her with her kids.

The photo was a doctored picture. That made it all so much worse, so Kate appeared on television and explained that she was diagnosed with cancer and has undergone treatment.

Know what everyone focused on?

That her husband wasn’t beside her when she made the video.

Good Lord! Leave them alone!

The poor woman has cancer and is scared. She has a young family, and I’m sure that how she looks or sounds in the media is the furthest thing from her mind.

Yet, if someone were to ask me what went wrong with the world I’d say that empathy and respect have gone by the wayside.

And the crazy part is that the comments are absolutely horrifying about what everyone owes them.

Think of it.

She has cancer.

She owes Joe Blow an explanation as to where she’s been since February 1st?

I often consider Princess Di - that was one of those - ‘I knew right where I was when I heard the news’ type of stories.

She was just trying to live a life…

…so is Kate.

Leave her alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie