Saturday Afternoons

“Monday when the foreman calls time, I already got Friday on my mind.”

I think of that Bruce quote every now and again and some work weeks are harder than others.

I particularly enjoy the peacefulness of Saturday afternoons after some of the household chores are done.

How do you spend your free time?

1). Catch with Ollie with the first coffee in my hands.

2). Headed to the grocery store and grabbed what we needed and planned out dinner.

3). Wrote a few pages.

4). Ollie - second round.

5). The house was being cleaned by our very competent cleaning lady.

6). Got dinner prep work done and put away the groceries and then checked in on the Sabres (lost) and the Yankees spring training (a win).

7). The boys gathered for the St. Bonaventure basketball game. We laughed a lot as we watched,

8). Ollie for. 3rd time at the half.

9). Laundry in.

10). Cooked and ate dinner.

Relaxing. Fairly restful. 

All I need…

…and then I went to social media…

“If I don’t win the election there’s going to be a blood bath.”

I shut it down…

…it’s better to just ignore the coming storm…

…and enjoy a quiet Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie