Alternate Reality

A college football player, when being interviewed at his combine, explained that he doesn’t believe in outer space, or planets or any of that stuff.

Seriously.

We’ve long heard about the group of people who don’t believe that the earth is round, and there are some who never believed that there were dinosaurs.

The other day I watched a Shitler supporter explaining that Biden isn’t President and never was because…

…get this…

…he’s dead.

“So who is the president?” The interviewer asked.

“No one. The military is in charge until Trump is ready to take charge again.”

I looked at the man. He seemed to be just a normal dude. He also spent a lot of time citing sources and ‘facts’ that prove it all.

Dude believes it.

And it’s long been insane to me that social media has made everyone believe that they’re equal. Their idiotic opinion means the same as what a nuclear scientist might say about, oh I don’t know, nuclear power!

The name-calling has been something being used as a tool to justify some really strange beliefs.

“I call him Governor Newscum,” the leading GOP candidate said.

Instead of ‘Newsom’.

The people gathered laughed.

Within minutes I saw ‘Newscum’ referenced a hundred times.

There aren’t any planets?

The world is flat?

The border is being overrun because that’s what Dems want?

“I thought the wall was finished,” I said to one guy who insisted that the menace had fixed the immigration problem.

“It was finished! He had fixed it! They took down the wall that he built!” The guy yelled.

“That’s not true,” I said. “There wasn’t a wall built so no one took it down.”

“You’re a mess,” he said. “I can’t believe you’re fooled by everything.”

Yeah.

Me either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie