Sunshine On My Shoulders

Makes me happy.

I thought about that today as the temperature touched 70 and I went from job to job.

“This is the best job in the world when the sun is shining,” I said to a co-worker.

I even completed my move ring for the day by 1:30 in the afternoon. I don’t know how many damn steps that is…

…but it’s a lot!

And Ollie is making a comeback as he is getting meds and fluids.

(Can’t wait for that bill…but I’ll gladly pay it so I can have my baseball buddy back soon).

And then we settled in to relax a little and we put on a movie from 2003 about the life of John Denver.

“Sunshine on my shoulders, makes me happy.”

That lyric will be stuck in my head for a long while.

We watched the movie for a few reasons:

1). He had a few great songs.

2). We didn’t know much about his life.

3). It was there.

And the movie was a little cheesy, but spending a day in the sunshine with our doggy on the mend.

Was all right.

And I’m going to have a golf club in my hand…

…really soon.

Hello, ☀️ sunshine 🌞 won’t you stay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie