60 Minutes Interview

I don’t understand it.

There was a 60 Minute interview last night with MTG, and try as I might I can’t figure out why.

For anyone who doesn’t know, Greene is a congresswoman who does absolutely nothing but try and make a spectacle of herself.

She stalked one of the victims from Parkland who was on the Hill looking for sensible gun laws.

She says one dumb thing after another and was front and center on January 6th.

Divisive and nasty and the perpetual victim gets an interview on 60 Minutes?

And of course, there was no way that I was ever going to watch that and I certainly won’t read about it - there’s nothing she can possibly say that would ever hold my interest - but it got me thinking.

I know a man here in Buffalo who sold his company and went to work helping to feed the homeless.

He no longer draws a salary. Instead, he uses his talents to try and help make food for those on the streets something that is attainable.

Why doesn’t 60 Minutes devote a segment to him?

Years ago I met a motivational speaker who was paralyzed and spends his days in a wheelchair.

He goes all over the country speaking about life and being safe, and is the most emotionally intelligent man I’ve ever met.

Hey, 60 Minutes! Put him on!!

And there’s no way that the producers of 60 Minutes didn’t realize that MTG is a colossal waste of time.

They knew that people would be horrified that someone even wanted to hear her speak on any subject.

But they did it anyway.

I hope the backlash is fierce, and I hope that there are a lot more people like me out there…

…people who will stop watching 60 Minutes for a good long while.

They did it for money.

They should’ve considered the money they might lose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie