Expelled!

Two Tennessee lawmakers were expelled because they were involved in a protest regarding gun violence.

I can’t even believe it.

There was a mass shooting there a couple of weeks ago that left dead children in their classrooms.

The children showed up to raise their voices, and two young Democratic representatives were removed because they were involved in the protest.

I can't even believe it.

Not to be outdone, in Kansas they passed a law that will allow someone to check to see if children are either boys or girls.

I had to read that one about three times.

Who will be doing the checking?

Isn't that sexually abusive?

I've been watching baseball, and listening to music. I don't do much more than read the news.

Sometimes I just can't believe what I'm reading.

What are they doing for the kids?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie