Fixing Up the House

The freaking facia has needed work for a few years.

We had a squirrel in the walls a few years back and we did some patchwork but there was definitely more work that needed to be done.

In the fall we were able to get half of it done, but I lost my workers to the weather before they made it around the back of the house.

A couple of weeks ago, my two buddies showed up and got back to work.

Yesterday they installed a new storm door, and then did the other side.

There is one more window that needs to be replaced and they’re doing a great job, but man, it’s all so freaking expensive!

And I was in on the cleanup work and my worker buddies stood in the backyard and watched Ollie catch one pass after another, laughing the entire time.

“How many kids you have left in this huge house,” my buddy Victor asked.

“One!”

“Why?” He asked. “You’re fixing it when you should be selling it.”

I guess!

But man, it looks a whole lot better.

Who fixes screens?

Miller did a number on my screens.

And I need to plant some grass and fill in some holes.

Ollie tore up the backyard.

By the time I get it all ready for the summer weather it’ll start snowing again.

The joys of home ownership!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie