Sixty-five or Twenty-five?

It started on Sunday when I got a text from my golfing buddies to tell me that one of the courses we play was open for business.

I was sick so I knew there wasn’t a chance I was playing but the sun was creeping in through the window by my bed.

“Tempting!” I responded.

“It’s 28 degrees!” Was the answer I got.

Yeah. I ain’t playing in that.

Yet, the week has followed suit.

60 degrees followed by a 25 degree plummet, torrential winds and a hail storm.

The Yankees game for today has already been postponed.

I don’t know if I need a coat…

…I have three different ones in the car.

I have to defrost my car windows and then the air conditioner has been used.

Add in this nagging cold and I don’t know which way is up.

Making matters worse, Ollie is still struggling to get back to it after his surgery.

I miss playing!

He has another week or so of recovery…

…we have a tee time on the books for the 16th.

“Now we just have to wait on the weather.”

No kidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie