$787.5 Million

So, Fox News has settled their lawsuit with Dominion and will have to cough up $787.5 million for lying about the election.

It’s a disappointing result, actually, because Fox doesn’t have to go on air and tell the people that they were flat-out lying.

Money buys Justice, I suppose.

And while there are six more suits against people like Rudy and Lindell, it’s pretty clear to all who are members of a cult that Fox is not a news organization.

Perhaps the judge should’ve forced them to change the name from Fox News to Fox Liars.

And what’s disturbing about it is that Tucker and Hannity and the rest will spin it into something other than the truth.

It’s hard to believe but the entire future of the country teeters on the precipice of lies or truth and what the masses somehow believe.

I sometimes shoot the shit with a few guys who fully support the obese orange guy who doesn’t do anything but lie.

“So, they settled the case about lying about the voting machines,” I said.

“I still haven’t seen any proof that Biden won,” he said.

I laughed.

“There hasn’t been any proof to show that there was voter fraud,” I said. “Don’t you think proof is important?”

“I don’t need proof,” he said. “I’ve learned to think for myself.”

I laughed again.

“Where do you get your information?” I asked.

“I gather it myself,” he said.

“So, from what you gathered, was the election stolen?”

“1000 percent,” he said.

“Based on the information that just pops into your head?” I asked.

“Absolutely.”

He looked at me as though I were the crazy one.

“Any other questions?” He asked.

“What color is the sky in your world?” I asked.

We both laughed.

“Here’s the thing,” he said. “We both read things and see things and there’s enough information to support whatever argument we want to make.”

“Dude, your argument has just been debunked. They’re paying three-quarters of a billion because they lied to you.”

“Says you,” he said. “The election was still stolen and nothing will ever change my mind.”

I laughed again.

The third time I laughed it pissed him off.

“Going home to put on Fox News,” he said.

He gave me the finger.

We have a long way to go!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie