All the Way Back!


Ollie caught 150 balls off the garage yesterday.

He ate 2 hamburgers and 2 bowls of food. He had a go at humpy.

We played with pinky and the football and then I had to make a couple of trips around the yard to get rid of the sticks because that’s what started this mess.

He’s been my constant companion for a few days now and by the end of the night he was laying in my legs, just staring at me. (See above)

And it’s only been 9 days since I thought he was in serious trouble.

We have a great neighborhood for pets.

On warm days there is an endless parades of dogs going for walks.

My across the street neighbor feeds all sorts of animals.

He has a deer feeder of sorts in his backyard and it’s not unusual to see a half dozen dear gathered around.

Cats, squirrels, dogs, deer and here I am in the middle of it all, throwing hundreds of balls off the garage and cheering for Ollie as he leaps and makes grabs.

It’s going to be a hell of a summer around Camp Clifford as Ollie and Miller play until I can’t stand up anymore.

Thank God for the vet who saved him.

More fun coming tomorrow.

He’s back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie