White Lotus Dreams

I recall episode one, season one of White Lotus.

“What the hell am I watching?” Was my exact question.

Sometimes I feel that way during season two as well, but the show is fun.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but way too many sex scenes…

…yet there are two beautiful, young Italian women in this season who are hookers at the resort.

I watched the current episode before bed last night, and I woke up, startled because I had a dream about one of them.

She was looking my way.

The startling part was that her flirting with me was discovered by my wife and an irate Italian guy who had also noticed.

I woke just before the guy punched me.

And like all good dreams that end suddenly, I couldn’t get back to the story line.

The attention I was getting from a 20-something, beautiful girl was gone into thin air.

Guys pushing 60, hanging with 25-year old girls?

Yeah.

Would have to be a hooker situation.

And the fact that my beautiful wife was in the dream keeping me in check?

“Those girls are beautiful,” I had remarked during one of the episodes.

“Yeah, and the muscular, Italian men aren’t anything,” she replied.

“Aren’t you tired of muscular Italian men?” I asked.

And we laughed…

…and laughed…

…and laughed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie