“I Hereby Declare”

There’s been a whole lot of news on the former president.

I’m not talking Jimmy Carter building homes for the homeless either.

Let’s recap:

1). A special counselor has been appointed to sift through evidence related to stealing classified documents.

2). The House has the taxes that he went to the Supreme Court to hide.

3). It was detailed yesterday that he failed to declare that he owed $19 million to a North Korea company before he ran for president. 

4). He had dinner with a white nationalist and a rapper who blasted Jewish people.

5). His company is on the verge of collapse because New York State is about to declare that it’s a criminal enterprise.

So, with all of this in mind:

A truth social message was sent out:

He declared that all rules and regulations had to be found null and void, including the constitution! 

He further declared that he had to be reinstated as president.

Immediately!

I laughed when I saw it, but when I read about the comparisons to the Hitler game plan…

…not good.

Of course, the GOP stood up and set everyone straight, right?

Nope.

Silence.

That’s the dude they want as their candidate for 2024?

I can’t say that I’m not enjoying it.

The meltdown and the indictments are coming.

It’s going to take decades to sift through the damage done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie