Still Here

I got out of my driveway and drove a half a mile up the street to an open gas station.

Looks like Armageddon out there.

We aren’t supposed to go out yet as the cleanup continues.

What a lost Christmas season.

And, of course, we are starting to hear the stories of those who lost their life to the storm.

More than 25 people here in WNY.

Just horrible.

Heard an interview with a woman who picked her husband up from work on Friday morning, figuring they’d beat the storm home.

Didn’t.

They spent 9 hours trapped in their car even though they were mere feet away from a hotel!

They couldn’t see it.

Car got buried in a drift.

I can’t even imagine the horror involved in such a situation.

Nasty.

“We gotta get the hell out of here,” I yelled as the snow kept falling on one of the days.

They’re all running together.

“Have good news,” Kathy texted from the other room. “I found 4 movies.”

That is good news, I guess.

Had enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie