My God! That’s Enough!!

I have a great neighbor.

On Saturday morning, I looked out to see that he driveway had been cleared of snow.

Twelve hours later, I looked out and saw that the driveway was jam packed with snow again.

“BAH!” I said for the hundredth time in 48 hours.

Heard some noise that I knew wasn’t Santa. Looked out the window to see that my driveway was being plowed again.

And there was some quiet for a little while on Sunday - Ollie spent more than a few minutes out there, racing through the snow.

I grabbed a shovel and went out and cleaned off the cars, and cleared snow from just behind the cars.

“We’re all good,” when I returned to the couch.

Halfway into Tucson King, (Stallone is good in it) Kathy yelled out:

“Oh my God.”

She wasn’t reacting to me. She was looking out the window.

The snow was really flying.

It kept going and going and going and going.

“He isn’t going to clear the driveway a third time.”

We didn’t hire him to plow. We didn’t even know his name. 

I would change the channel, or check the dinner and look out the window.

“BAH!”

But then late on Christmas night…

…a miracle!

For the 3rd time…

…our drive had been cleared.

And then the snow stopped.

Is it over?

We shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie