The Weekend

Got the massage gun going after a rapid round of golf on Saturday morning.

We were first off the tee and without anyone in front of us, we burned our way around the course.

I’ve lost all concept on how to pitch a ball onto a green so it was a disappointing round playing wise, but the temps went from 42 to 60.

Bright blue sky.

Nearly November,

Can’t beat that!

And the rest of the weekend was about making dinners, cleaning up, playing with the pets, and watching shows.

The Bills didn’t play until 8:20 last night…

…so I had zero-point-zero chance of being awake for the end of the game.

Those days are over.

So are the days when ‘The Weekend’ meant going out for hours and staying up late.

On Saturday night, an episode of the show we were watching ended at 10:55.

“We watching another one?” Kathy asked.

“We aren’t doing anything,” I said. “Maybe you are.”

“Geez, it’s Saturday night. Live a little.”

“I go to bed now and I’ll be up at six. I go at midnight, I’ll still be up at six.”

So, that was it!

The big night of the weekend!

I stayed up until 11:00!

Bought I also made a turkey dinner….

…watched a few movies…

…and worked the massage gun.

But the best part?

Golf still won’t end for the year with my pedestrian effort on Saturday.

It’s supposed to be in the 60’s all week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie