Bah! 🥶 🥶 🥶 🥶 Hate It!

There’s a rumor going around that we might see 70 degrees on Sunday.

Wouldn’t know that from the sleet and snow that came calling on Wednesday afternoon.

I have a hoodie that I put on last week.

As it gets colder I add coats to it, but the base is that hoodie, and I have a feeling that I’ll be wearing it until May.

“We’re going to have a long stretch of unseasonably warm temps in the next week,” a giddy weatherman told me yesterday afternoon.

Then the worst news:

Two of the guys I golf with every week backed out for Sunday!

Could be the last freaking round and they’re talking about picking up leaves!

The leaves are going to be buried in snow!

And I’m getting some complaints from Ollie boy too.

We had a driving, cold rain on Tuesday and Ollie hopped up on my lap and very clearly said:

“Let’s go play ball!”

“You’re getting rained out,” I said.

He had no idea what I was telling him so I decided to show him…

…took him downstairs and opened the door.

He looked at me, looked at the rain, and stayed right where he was standing.

He barked in protest.

“Rained out!” I announced.

I swear, if he could verbalize it, he’d only use three words:

“Bah! This sucks!!”

I hear you, buddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie