Pasta, Golf, Yankees & Bruce

Listened to Bruce on the way to the golf course on Sunday morning.

Hadn’t played in a couple of weeks because of the rain, and it was a tad nipply as Chevy Chase said during ‘Christmas Vacation.’

My hands are important when I play and having cold hands is an adjustment. 

Got off to a rough start and watched Pops par one hole after another.

But I eventually came around.

Sundays in the fall are times for the Bills games; and of course, pasta is forever on the agenda.

I watched as much of the Yankees game as I did the Bills too because although the games don’t mean anything now, Judge is still chasing the record.

As the day moved on, I got tired because I also threw the ball for Ollie a few times.

Ollie loves Sundays too, and he was able to have a couple of meatballs.

And the reason I bring it all up is because I was thinking about the past Sundays in my life.

A Yankees game.

A plate of linguine.

Family.

Pets.

Music.

Round of golf.

And going to bed good and tired and ready for the next work week.

I had a full day yesterday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie