Beautiful Fall Colors

I didn’t know if I could get away wearing shorts for the early Sunday morning round of golf.

Wasn’t even a question. 

I lost the light coat I had by the drive on hole 3.

Just a perfect fall day, and the leaves have turned colors. There aren’t many better places to look around at the beauty of God’s hand than on a golf course.

The problem being, I used colored balls, and I lost a couple of red balls in areas where leaves had gathered.

There was a point though when I looked around and thought…

…would t it be nice to have a few more months of this?

It’s not going to last, unfortunately.

Baseball season is winding down.

(Too quickly for the Yankees - who went ice cold at the dish).

There will be mornings of scraping ice off the windshield, and swearing about being freaking cold!

I got home from golf and immediately grabbed 2 balls and Ollie’s eyes got as big as saucers.

“Wanna’ play ball?” I asked.

His answer was a no-doubter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie